Join a team that values automation, low-friction processes and developer driven decisions!
At relayr we develop an IoT platform that connects real world objects (like elevators, manufacturing lines and coffee machines) to our cloud.
Our QA engineers are there to set up our processes, provide test automation tools and educate all involved people so we can guarantee the quality of our product. They automate everything possible and create powerful and flexible, yet easy to use, test automation tools. QA engineers provide these tools to our developers along with support and mentoring so that developers can test their own code effectively and fast.
In this spirit we are searching for a process-oriented QA Test Automation Engineer to join our team in Berlin, who is focused on expanding on the environment and methodology for their teammates to use. You would also be implementing tools for test automation and performance testing using Python, py.test, Gatling and more.
- Create, maintain and improve test automation tools for our cloud platform.
- Involve developers in your team to continually improve and follow the QA process.
- Assess and suggest improvements for the testability of our requirements.
- Educate developers on how to effectively use QA tools and assist them in testing their code.
- Maintain good coding practices in our existing test projects.
- Design test cases and write automated tests when necessary.
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer
- Proven experience establishing test automation practices in backend or frontend projects
- Experience and understanding of testing backend applications
- Experience in agile software development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Solid knowledge of Python (or other interpreted language and willingness to learn Python)
- Hands-on experience with test automation frameworks and tools (e.g. py.test, nose, Robot Framework)
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker is an advantage
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Free German courses at beginner, intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: